Companions of Grace
“Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.” - Gustave Mahler
The Purpose of Companions of Grace:
- Create a community and network of persons serving the Ignatian retreat and spiritual companioning ministries
- Provide ongoing development and formation in these ministries
- Provide opportunities for mentoring and peer-to-peer support and encouragement
- Offer retreat and reflection opportunities for persons serving the ministry
Who we are: A community of persons who are
- formed and living in the Ignatian tradition.
- companioning others through retreats, spiritual direction, and guiding the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius.
- seeking to see all things new in Christ so that we may do the next good thing before us.
- include consideration and conversation on topics in Ignatian Spirituality with space for questions and exploring. Our hope is to deepen our understanding and formation in the Ignatian tradition.
- offer space to check-in regarding the wholeheartedness required in our ministries. We explore our invitations to discern, the gifts and challenges of relationship, and how we take care of our whole selves.
- are encircled with communal prayer - listening and opening our hearts to the Lord and one another.
Membership is open to persons active in the ministry of spiritual direction in the Ignatian tradition and those who guide others through Ignatian retreats and the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. To become a member contact ISI at 940-268-8788, or email us here
7:00 pm Tuesday January 31, 2023 @ St Rita Catholic Church, Dallas
Saturday, May.20, 2023