- Persons who have made retreats at Montserrat and/or other Jesuit retreat houses.
- Persons who have made retreats lead by Jesuits or in the ignatian tradition. For example, persons who have participated in Charis, Toward Greater Freedom, Finding Christ in the World and other such retreats.
- Persons who have participated in Ignatian prayer groups or days of reflection
- Persons who have attended Jesuit schools and universities and participated in the spiritual life and retreats of those institutions
- Campus ministers and faculty members of schools and universities
All instructors and presenters at the Ignatian Spirituality Institute live ignatian spirituality. We share what we have. Our courses are guided by Jesuits, priests and scholastics, as well as lay persons who have long experience and training in ignatian spirituality and spiritual direction in the ignatian tradition. You can find out more about our instructors here, and on the individual course pages.
- Sessions incorporate lecture as well as small group discussion and exercises.
- Plenary discussions follow the small group exercises.
- Participants can expect reading assignments during the week between the sessions.