In this third of the Jesus Our Companion series, we begin reverently to consider what the mature Jesus of Nazareth was like. He lived in consolation, of course, always heeding when the Spirit guided Him. Jesus lived from His heart and surely lived out what He preached. How He did that is what we consider, reverently and in awe, grateful to find that the Lord reveals so much about Himself. We consider the stories of His enactment of the virtues, powers, and authorities the Spirit lavished on Him. We ponder that these begin in His inward, divine Self and then find enactment as His human character. We begin these presentations, then, with the Prayer of St. Richard.
REGISTRATION OPEN: Register here
Who will benefit from this series:
- Persons who serve as guide or retreat director of the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola.
- Persons who serve as spiritual directors or spiritual companions in the Ignatian tradition.
- Persons who work in apostolates of the Society of Jesus, such as spirituality formation programs, parish programs of adult formation, school administration or campus ministry, university offices of mission and ministry, etc.
- Persons who live an Ignatian spirituality and are leaders, or growing into leadership, at work, in communities, and in families.
Our way of proceeding:
- Saturdays, 10:00 - 11:15 a.m. on October 31, November 7, 14, 21, and December 5
- The time will include materials and input from Fr. Tetlow, individual prayerful consideration, small group discussion, and plenary with opportunity for questions.
- Live sessions via Zoom on selected date/time: preparatory materials and zoom link will be available to participants a few days before each session. Recorded sessions available to those who have registered.
Series Tuition: $50 per person (includes five sessions and all materials)
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first registered basis.
- Registration will close when the available space is filled.
- Receipt of payment of series tuition is required to reserve your place.